Cry Wolf: a HERO Television Special
RTX-440 GROUND ASSAULT TYPE GUNTANK (“Demolisher”)
(Same as pilots / crew)
Giant Monster Killer
Ground Assault Vehicle
Armor D10, Comms D10, Running Speed D8, Sensors D10
SFX: Assault Mode: Make a roll using Running Speed against the doom pool. On a success, step up Running Speed
SFX: EMP Shielding. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from electrical and magnetic attacks
SFX: Environmental Systems. Ignore complications caused by cold, heat, weather, and biological, chemical or radiological attack.
SFX: Heavily Reinforced. Sepnd 1 PP to ignore physical stress or trauma.
SFX: Safe Inside. Physical stress received by a character inside the vehicle may be shifted to the physical stress for the vehicle
Limit: Vehicle. Has its own physical stress track. If it becomes stressed out, shutdown Sturmvogel and gain 1PP. Take a recovery action against the doom pool to reactivate Sturmvogel.
SFX: Area Attack. Target multiple opponents. For every additional target, add d6 to your pool and keep +1 effect die.
SFX: Burst. Step up or double a Weapons die against a single target. Remove the highest rolling die and add 3 dice for your total.
SFX: Dangerous. Add d6 to the dice pool for an attack action and step back the highest die by -1. Step up physical stress by +1.
SFX: Special Munitions. When using Weapons to create complications add D6 and step up effect die by +1.
Limit: Malfunction: Shutdown Weapons and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover or during a Transition Scene.
SFX: Synchronized Fire. Double Weapon for one action. If your action fails by five or more, step down Weapons. Activate an opportunity or during a Transition Scene to recover.
Limit: Volatile Munitions. Turn Weapons power into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.
- Crew (Driver x1; Gunner / Weapons Operator x1)
- Consumables (Assault Rifles x1, SMGs x2, Rifle Flamers x1, fragmentation grenades x10, smoke grenades x10, Claymore mines x4, Sentry Guns x2)
- Countermeasures (Chaff / flare decoy, rear-mounted smoke rotary dispenser, self-sealing fuel tank)
- Active Sensor Jammer
- Combat Computer
- External Audio Pick-Up
- Grappling Hooks and Lines (x4)
- Heat & Radiation Shields
- Homing Signal
- Infra-Red Warning Receiver
- Laser Communications
- Laser Targeting System
- Optics (Infrared, Night Vision, Thermal Imager)
- Radar Warning Receiver
- Radio / Video Communication
- Survival Kits (x5)
- Tactical Life Support System
- Karl Morser 210mm Main Gun x1
- Mk1A Weapon Arm (Right)
– Mk44 Bushmaster II 30mm Chain Guns x4
- Mk1A Weapon Arm (Left)
– Mk44 Bushmaster II 30mm Chain Guns x2
– Minenwerfer 170mm Mortar x1
– M132 Flamethrower x1
- 70mm Hydra Rockets x56
- BM-30 Smerch Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS)
– 270mm Rockets x12
- Heavy Mines x4