Cry Wolf: a HERO Television Special
AXH-21 ARMORED GYRO ATTACK COPTER (“Ajax”)
(Same as pilots / crew)
Armor D8, Comms D10, Sensors D10, Stealth D10, Supersonic Speed D10
SFX: EMP Shielding. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from electrical and magnetic attacks
SFX: Environmental Systems. Ignore complications caused by cold, heat, weather, and biological, chemical or radiological attack.
SFX: Safe Inside. Physical stress received by a character inside the vehicle may be shifted to the physical stress for the vehicle
Limit: Vehicle. Has its own physical stress track. If it becomes stressed out, shutdown Attack Copter and gain 1PP. Take a recovery action against the doom pool to reactivate Attack Copter.
SFX: Area Attack. Target multiple opponents. For every additional target, add d6 to your pool and keep +1 effect die.
SFX: Burst. Step up or double a Weapons die against a single target. Remove the highest rolling die and add 3 dice for your total.
SFX: Dangerous. Add d6 to the dice pool for an attack action and step back the highest die by -1. Step up physical stress by +1.
SFX: Special Munitions. When using Weapons to create complications add D6 and step up effect die by +1.
SFX: Synchronized Fire. Double Weapon for one action. If your action fails by five or more, step down Weapons. Activate an opportunity or during a Transition Scene to recover.
Limit: Malfunction: Shutdown Weapons and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover or during a Transition Scene.
Limit: Volatile Munitions. Turn Weapons power into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.
- Crew (Pilot x1; Co-pilot x1)
- Passengers (3 additional)
- Consumables (SMGs x2, fragmentation grenades x10, smoke grenades x10, Claymore mines x4, Sentry Gun x1)
- Countermeasures (Chaff / flare decoy, rear-mounted smoke rotary dispenser, self-sealing fuel tank)
- Active Sensor Jammer
- Combat Computer
- External Audio Pick-Up
- Grappling Hooks and Lines (x4)
- Heat & Radiation Shields
- Homing Signal
- Infra-Red Warning Receiver
- Laser Communications
- Laser Targeting System
- Optics (Infrared, Night Vision, Thermal Imager)
- Radar Warning Receiver
- Radio / Video Communication
- Surveillance Radar / Rotary Dome
- Survival Kits (x5)
- Tactical Life Support System
- Virtual Reality Cockpit
- GAU-8/A Avenger 30mm rotary cannon x1
- Mk1 Gun Clusters x2
- AN/M3 12.7mm Browning machineguns x2
- Hispano-Suiza HS404 20mm autocannon x1
- LAU-61 Rocket Pods x4 (Hydra 70 rockets x19 each)
- AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles x2
- AGM-65 Maverick air-to-surface missiles x6
- Bombs (Mark 80 iron bombs x6 or Mk77 incendiary bombs x6)