Cry Wolf: a HERO Television Special
UD-4L EDELWEISS DROPSHIP STURMVOGEL (“Storm Bird”)
(Same as pilots / crew)
Death From Above
Kill Team Dropship
Armor D10, Cargo Hold D12, Comms D10, Countermeasures D8, Sensors D10, Stealth D8, Thrusters D10
SFX: EMP Shielding. Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma, or complications from electrical and magnetic attacks
SFX: Environmental Systems. Ignore complications caused by cold, heat, weather, and biological, chemical or radiological attack.
SFX: Reroute Power. Step down a Dropship power to step up another Sturmvogel power. Activate an opportunity to recover or during a Transition Scene.
SFX: Safe Inside. Physical stress received by a character inside the vehicle may be shifted to the physical stress for the vehicle
Limit: Vehicle. Has its own physical stress track. If it becomes stressed out, shutdown Sturmvogel and gain 1PP. Take a recovery action against the doom pool to reactivate Sturmvogel.
SFX: Area Attack. Target multiple opponents. For every additional target, add d6 to your pool and keep +1 effect die.
SFX: Burst. Step up or double a Weapons die against a single target. Remove the highest rolling die and add 3 dice for your total.
SFX: Dangerous. Add d6 to the dice pool for an attack action and step back the highest die by -1. Step up physical stress by +1.
SFX: Special Munitions. When using Weapons to create complications add D6 and step up effect die by +1.
SFX: Unleashed. Step up or double Weapons power for one action. If the action fails, add a die to doom pool equal to the normal rating of your power die.
Limit: Malfunction: Shutdown Weapons and gain 1 PP. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover or during a Transition Scene.
Limit: Volatile Munitions. Turn Weapons power into a complication and gain 1 PP. Activate an opportunity or remove the complication to recover the power.
- Crew (Pilot x1, Co-Pilot x1)
- Passengers x64
- Consumables (Fire retardant, flares, raft, survival kits)
- Countermeasures (Chaff / flare decoy)
- Countermeasures (Chaff / flare decoy, rear-mounted smoke rotary dispenser, self-sealing fuel tank)
- All-view Multi-bank Digital Camera System
- Active Radar / Sensor Jammer
- Combat Computer
- External Audio Pick-Up
- Grappling Hooks and Lines (x4)
- Heat & Radiation Shields
- Homing Signal
- Infra-Red Warning Receiver
- Laser Communications
- Laser Targeting System
- Multi-band Interleaved Multi-mode Radar System
- Multi-frequency Laser Ranger and Designator
- Optics (Infrared, Night Vision, Thermal Imager)
- Radar Warning Receiver
- Radio / Video Communication
- Signal Detector / Receiver
- Survival Kits (x5)
- Tactical Life Support System
- GAU-12 Equalizer 25mm Vulcan
- Door Guns x2 (Either M134 miniguns x2 or GAU-19 gatling guns x2)
- AGM-114 Hellfire missiles x8
- Hydra 70mm rockets x32
- AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles x4
- AIM-92 Stingers x12
- AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles x8
- AGM-88 HARM x4